the head of medusa - canvas printed banner // wall hanging with fringe - peter paul rubens, 1617
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
I am so excited to finally launch banners!!! I will be doing MANY MANY more designs and in various sizes to accommodate what would be perfect your space.
This item is handmade (by me) in Montreal with all materials sourced locally!!
Made from a fabric canvas (100% polyester) that won’t fade. Fabric has a notable weave that shows both the quality of the fabric and the type, while dense enough of a weave to display a crisp and detailed image: please check out the close up images and feel free to ask me any questions you might have! Fabric is quite versatile, but should be hand washed in cold water. Also to get out the wrinkles, I highly recommend a steamer but, if you don't have one, use an iron on the low (synthetic) setting! This fabric is synthetic and you can melt or scorch the design... also, to be safe, please iron of the REVERSE side of the banner. Also, the fringe is synthetic and cannot be ironed.
- dimensions OF PRINT is aprox. 24.5" (wide) x 14.5" (in height) ** dimensions may vary a bit from when I am sewing these lovelies!
- black fringe is 100% synthetic and is 5" in length: This makes total area of banner/wall hanging aprox. 24.5" (wide) x 19.5" (in height)
- TOP has a folded over fabric to accommodate a rod (as shown), string, wooden dowel... the over lap is at least 2"
PLEASE message me if you have questions or want this adjusted: It's not problem for me, since I make these made to order
- narrow overlocked edges that are stitched down
- unlined so back of banner is white: the original color of the material before I printed this awesome design on it ;)
- bar NOT INCLUDED (but it's from a hardware store, so very easy to find)
***NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR???****
That's ok because I take custom orders, so just send me a CONVO and I'll see what I can do!
Colors may vary slightly due to your computer monitor calibration and/or the lighting provided in the photographs.