elizabethan court - set of 2 - 14" x 20" velveteen pillow cases - queen elizabeth I coronation // john dee experiment, 1600s
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
These pillow cases are handmade (by me) in Montreal with all materials sourced locally :)
Made from a high quality soft velveteen (100% polyester) that is very versatile. The print won't fade after washing!! Fabric surface is napped, as seen in the close up photo.
- set of two 14" by 20" pillow cases
- fits a 14" by 20" pillow form (pillow inserts are NOT included)
- horizontal pillowcase opening has a YKK silver metal zipper with black tape. The zipper tape will be white if white back is chosen
- vertical pillowcase opening has a YKK invisible zipper with black tape. The zipper tape will be white if a white back is chosen
- various colours available for the back!!! please refer to final photo for colour options.
++ CARE INSTRUCTIONS++
dry clean only.
Colors may vary slightly due to your computer monitor calibration and/or the lighting provided in the photographs.